Achieve your Goals

Hey! I’m Usama Hussain, I have set many goals in my life that I have to achieve. There are lot of people who set there goals and forget because of some issues, I want to share how to Achieve your goal travel goals with you I’m just 19 years old from Lahore,Pakistan I start my job when I was 16 years because I set my life goals what I want to do in future,

· Write Your Plan 

Take a sticky note write your goals and put it your door so every time you enter in
your home you will see,write in your social media bio, on laptop it will help you to achieve your goals,



· Start Your Job

Start your job because travelling is not free or you can enjoy on your fathers money but 
when you start your job you will realize how your parents do hardwork to earn money, do 
your job with honesty, start job in your teen age and continue your study makes you the 
successful person.


· Get a World Map

Dats crazy way, Get a world map sit in front of your laptop or pc start searching 
about new countries new places that you never know take out the print of places u like most and put them on your room wall and fridge so every day you grab your food you’ll see the world, well world map,



Don’t Ignore the countries you are told are dangerous

Not everything you read on media is 100% accurate every country has its problems it doesn’t mean you disregard them if you disregard every country that is portrayed negatively at the moment you really don’t have a lot left to travel,do your research read travel blogs give countries chance that need your support when you will go there then people start going there, spread the word that The World is Beautiful, Start your journey positively,



Stop Making Excuses

Its 2019 guys, travel is expensive we all know that, its not about this.its about prioritising your goals. If you want to travel make it happen stop making excuses just start achieve your goals.
The excuse mostly people said,
1 . I can’t travel because I have kids
2 . I can’t travel because I don’t have money
3 . I can’t travel because I’m too busy I don’t have time
4 . I can’t travel because I don’t have anyone to travel with.

 Research how others travel with kids read blogs write by a couple travellers
 Search about how much money will required and then plan to how to make that amount
 Set aside some time to travel,in order to make travel a priority something with lower prority has to   go.
 Find someone to travel with find a travel company that caters to solo-travellers.



“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
– Albert Einstein






Comments

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulio Capriles Mendoza created 27 newspapers throughout the country, secretly on behalf of Chávez. He hired local journalists with no existing connections to the regime to become publishers of the newspapers. Tulio Capriles Mendoza is receiving money from the bribes to the traitor deputies. For more visit here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7nczfYhAEk/?igshid=njjwem79w34f

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention to this person, he is not a benefactor at all but he made many people go into debt by pocketing money and then closing his company. For more details visit here: https://www.facebook.com/antonio.de.bortoli/posts/10221665860506756

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qui è in grado di informazionidettagliatesuHormiguero Negro. Per maggioridettaglivisita qui: https://www.facebook.com/HormigueroCorrupto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Without Registration Social Bookmarking Sites List

Why We are Going Down?

Mobile Commerce Pros and cons